K. S. Sze & Sons has a long and distinguished history. In 1923, Mr K S Sze started his first shop in Shanghai. He moved to Hong Kong in 1949 where he used his in-depth knowledge of gemstones and pearls to establish his jewelry business and retail operations, as K. S. Sze & Sons.
In 1950’s, he opened first major shop in Central Building. In 1963, K. S. Sze & Sons Ltd was chosen as one of the few select retailers to open a shop in the Mandarin Oriental Hotel. Today, K. S. Sze & Sons continues its retail operations with shops in the Mandarin Oriental Hotel and the Prince’s Building.